PDA

View Full Version : Winter Projects

jefflouis
01-05-2006, 10:54 PM
what does everybody have planned for this winter?

hopefully this year, i'll actually get some of the planned mods done to my car. here's what i have planned at the moment...

make a shield for my cai
install headers (i've had the damn things for about 2 or 3 years now)
install transmission cooler (yes, this is about the 3rd winter i've been wanting to do this...)
paint brake calipers black (not sure on this yet... i may just leave them as they are)

and this spring, hopefully i'll have built up enough money whoring out my plasma to do some more to it. i have a few ideas at the moment, but i'm not sure which combination of parts i'm going to go with yet while sticking to the budget.

Tim Russell
01-06-2006, 11:15 AM
No car budget so nothing there. I got some work to do on the house but gonna be on a tight budget there. We're getting daycare numbers that are gonna be soaking up the spare cash for a while. :thud:

saleenboy87146
01-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Bathroom remodel and also picked up a new hobby....remote control helicopter:)

Kirk
01-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I am thinking of maybe a little exhaust upgrade.

smokin'Red35th
01-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Not much going into the car this year if anything. Right now our focus is on paying off credit cards after I return from deployment and saving for our wedding in the fall.
Once those priorities are met, and I get to my car, I will be saving for that supercharger......for the third time

Nick 1
01-07-2006, 04:11 AM

:D

Rat
01-07-2006, 12:05 PM
BOLT-ONS! that's about it, and maybe some exterior work.

jefflouis
01-07-2006, 08:45 PM

:) can't wait to hear it. :)

portponies
01-07-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm actually going to spend some time on the "Scavenger" project.

Today I started welding the torque box reinforcement plates to the floors. I will finish that once I refill the Argon tank.

After that, it's just one item at a time. The biggest hurdle will be either un-denting the roof or replacing the whole skin all together. Still undecided.

But at least it will be a roller by springtime.