Password
FAQ Members Analyzers Search New posts Mark Forums Read
Gallery MMA VideoShare Members Rides Reviews MMA IM Chat VideoShareII

Old 06-15-2016, 01:02 PM   #11
4 nomor
MMA Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxdrop View Post
Still check this site out now and then. Actually have my fox up for sale. Didn't list it here since the traffic isn't what it used to be but I still check in
Is this car parked for sale outside a shop in Menominee Mi. by chance?

"Stock Short Block Posse!!...Testing the limits everyday!!"
4 nomor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:59 PM   #12
lxdrop
MMA Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 nomor View Post
Is this car parked for sale outside a shop in Menominee Mi. by chance?
Yup. Somebody my folks knew. Figured he could show it to people easier than I could. I was on the fence on letting it go and knew if it was in my garage it's probably staying..... Going up there this weekend to drop off the updated insurance info. Will see what my thoughts are after seeing it again

Old 07-13-2016, 12:59 PM   #13
4 nomor
MMA Premier Member

A friend of mine had that car, put the hood and rims on it and had it painted before selling it... Nice car!

"Stock Short Block Posse!!...Testing the limits everyday!!"
4 nomor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:11 AM   #14
quietflow
MMA Premier Member

I know Im late to the party, but with the traffic here it seems better late than never! I dont facebook either and miss the days of all the active forums. Its a shame that forums are dying off, they are a great source of information!!! I know I dont get on very often anymore, crazy how life gets in the way. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 11-22-2016, 08:30 AM   #15
Greg@GLD

Light 'em up Dave!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietflow View Post
I know Im late to the party, but with the traffic here it seems better late than never! I dont facebook either and miss the days of all the active forums. Its a shame that forums are dying off, they are a great source of information!!! I know I dont get on very often anymore, crazy how life gets in the way. Hope everyone is doing well!
Hey buddy, thanks for checking in! It is a shame that most of the places I visit have died off. I leave MMA up because there's great memories and also good info to search. Hope all's well and have a great Thanksgiving man...!

Click the image to open in full size.

TEAM DBR: RACING FOR DAVE BANDT

Donate today to The American Cancer Society!
Greg@GLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 06:43 AM   #16
quietflow
MMA Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
Hey buddy, thanks for checking in! It is a shame that most of the places I visit have died off. I leave MMA up because there's great memories and also good info to search. Hope all's well and have a great Thanksgiving man...!
All is well here. The wife and I are expecting our first Child in April, and we are in the midst of a small addition to our house. Things are busy but good. Hope all is well with you and the family!!! Happy thanksgiving to you as well!!!
Old 11-24-2016, 08:56 AM   #17
Greg@GLD

Light 'em up Dave!

Thumbs up

Quote:
All is well here. The wife and I are expecting our first Child in April, and we are in the midst of a small addition to our house. Things are busy but good. Hope all is well with you and the family!!! Happy thanksgiving to you as well!!!
Awesome and congrats on the new edition!!

My pix are in need of updates. We sold that red GTO quite awhile ago and replaced it with a 1966 GTO ragtop 4-speed car. The Judge has been transformed into a trailer-queen show car... Still have the GT500, Nice Asp and Missie has a black 1990 GT ragtop...

Old 11-25-2016, 07:23 AM   #18
quietflow
MMA Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
Awesome and congrats on the new edition!!

My pix are in need of updates. We sold that red GTO quite awhile ago and replaced it with a 1966 GTO ragtop 4-speed car. The Judge has been transformed into a trailer-queen show car... Still have the GT500, Nice Asp and Missie has a black 1990 GT ragtop...
Thank You

I still have the red 89 GT Vert. It has been a work in progress this summer. Doing a full cobra brake conversion, and maximum motorsports suspension. Of course I didnt get a chance to work on it as much as I needed to, but thats hopefully what winter is for. Glad to hear you still have Nice Asp that car takes me back to the good ole days, following the guys with the fast cars to AO Smith and other places
Old 11-26-2016, 01:42 PM   #19
Greg@GLD

Light 'em up Dave!

Quote:
Thank You

I still have the red 89 GT Vert. It has been a work in progress this summer. Doing a full cobra brake conversion, and maximum motorsports suspension. Of course I didnt get a chance to work on it as much as I needed to, but thats hopefully what winter is for. Glad to hear you still have Nice Asp that car takes me back to the good ole days, following the guys with the fast cars to AO Smith and other places
I've been kicking around doing something with Nice Asp such as a driveline makeover- Coyote or terminator or GT500 motor/trans, or really be bold and go for a 3.5 TT setup like my Flex has Adam. The 3.5 would be so cool, and unique at least for awhile. I think it would crank into the 11's and idle like stock.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:57 PM   #20
smokin'Red35th
MMA Premier Member

I'm here, still in Germany until next August. Still no mustang, probably wont have one again for quite some time. Priorities and all...

In the meantime, my DD is a BMW 323ci.
smokin'Red35th is offline   Reply With Quote